Sound Communications, Inc. provides exceptional employment opportunities and we always seek employees with the best skills and talents in our industry. Providing many opportunities for career growth, SCI endeavors to recognize and reward the outstanding talents of each member of our team. All eligible employees receive a comprehensive benefits package.
Sales Engineer/Project Manager, Security Systems- Columbus, OH:
This combination SE/PM position is based in the Columbus, OH area and is responsible for engineering technical integrated security solutions that may include one or more of the following: CCTV, access control, intrusion detection, alarms, and fire. The Security SE/PM provides field support for both sales and technical services.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the design and deployment of commercial security systems
- High school degree (or equivalent)
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience working hands-on and remotely with video, audio, fire and burglar alarm equipment as well as access control systems is a MUST
- Basic practical understanding of computer functions and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to read and comprehend complex blue prints, schematic drawings, and electrical plans
- Verifiable track record of successfully managing projects to completion on time, on budget
- Desire to be part of a cohesive team that pulls together to put the customer first
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Ability to pass required drug and alcohol testing
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Formal experience with project management methodology
- Experience with audio/visual and other low-voltage systems
Our Call Center/Public Safety Division is looking for responsible Account Managers to handle sales of call recording and workforce optimization software solutions. Must be self-sufficient and able to manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics. Strong emphasis on new business sales while expanding existing accounts through up-selling and leveraging relationships.
Required: 3-5 years experience and proven success in selling software/business solutions/business intelligence; valid Ohio driver's license; ability to pass standard background check. Must be a team player who can also work independently, under pressure and within established guidelines.
Also a plus: bachelor's degree; experience with software and technology industries, and/or experience in one or more of the following verticals: telco, insurance, healthcare, banking, retail, outsourced contact centers, travel or utilities.
To submit a resume for consideration, please contact us at email@example.com
Sound Communications is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer.